Name of register
Studio Total / Jalostamo-kollektiivi ry client and stakeholder register
Keeper of the register
Business ID: 2051058-5
Address: Henri Fordin katu 5H
Jaakko Lenni-Taattola; +358 41 444 0138, firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose for processing personal data
The purpose of this personal data register is to function as the client and stakeholder register for Studio Total / Jalostamo-kollektiivi ry. The register includes personal data on the individual, company and organization clients and stakeholders.
Client data in the register may be handled in the following purposes:
- Processing and managing client and stakeholder relations
- Carrying out, developing and maintaining services and functions aimed at clients and stakeholders
- Communicating and marketing operations of Studio Total / Jalostamo-kollektiivi ry, promoting sales and effectivity and market research
- Use for operative functions of Studio Total / Jalostamo-kollektiivi ry, such as carrying out service processes, invoicing and reporting
- Planning and developing functions of Studio Total / Jalostamo-kollektiivi ry.
Data content of the register
The client register database of Studio Total / Jalostamo-kollektiivi ry includes the following data:
- Used language
- Country of residence
- Phone numbers
- E-mail addresses
- Organizational information
- Markings relating to direct marketing permissions and refusals
- Other data required for the use of services.
Data is collected
- When entrance tickets are being bought/reserved
- When subscribing to the electronic newsletter
- From the affiliate Tiketti’s client register, only clients of events organized by Studio Total
- Through cookies or other corresponding technologies.
Third party usage
Regulated disclosure of data and transferring data outside of EU and ETA
Personal data may be transferred outside of the EU, as data is stored and handled solely in electronic form, and some service providers we use to store and handle data may be located outside of the EU. We always make sure that personal data is transferred outside of the EU using safeguards in accordance with data protection legislation. Primary options are transferral to countries certified to have sufficient data protection by the EU commission, transferral to a company with the EU-US Privacy Shield certificate (endorsees located in the United States), or the usage of model arbitrary clauses of the EU.
We have executed administrative, technical and practical protective measures to protect the personal data that we collect and handle. Our security measures have been designed to maintain an appropriate level of security to affirm the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Rights of the user
An individual in the register has a right to verify, correct and remove their data. The user has a right to restrict and protest the handling of their data. The user also has a right to refuse direct marketing and to remove consent. The user may ask to forbid profiling, resulting in their data being unable to be used for direct marketing and targeted advertising.
If an individual wishes to verify their data, add to it or correct it, or ask for the removal of their data from the register, they should submit their request in writing to the keeper of the register.
The user has the right to make a formal complaint to a data security authority if the user experiences that their data has been used against the current legislation.